MESSAGE DE BIENVENUE


jeudi 24 juillet 2014

ANNONCES BALLONS pour le WEEK END 25, 26 et 27 juillet 2014

ANNONCE BALLON PORTUGAL le samedi 26 juillet :

Lieu :  AVEIRO  PORTUGAL
Date : samedi 26 juillet
Call :  Balloonolo-3

Message original :

"All,

A bit of info on this flight:
My previous launch happened under a severe weather condition. Wind, rain,
and above all, inexpirence.
After a few minutes, while raising into the clouds, I totally lost
telemetry contact.
One month later I got a call, the payload had been found in Spain, 300Kms
away. :) I was able to recover photos, data, camera, etc.
Hopefully this new launch will benefit from a sunny summer day!

Launch will take place on Saturday, 26th, at 11h00 in Aveiro.

Telemetry:

$$BALLOONOLO-3...

RTTY
434.075MHz
Drift: 700 Hz
50 bps
7N1.5

Trackers and everyone else are welcome to join.

Nuno"

Source : UKHAS
f6agv (AT) free.fr
--------------------------------------------------------------------
ANNONCE BALLON UK  le vendredi 25 juillet :

Lieu : BOLTON ABBEY  NORTH YORKSHIRE  UK
Date : 25 juillet 2014

Message original :

"Hi, this is my first HAB project!

I'm a high school student and I've built a tracker using a raspberry pi and I'm using a USB dongle to SMS me it's coordinates after it descents through 3000m. I'll record temperature, take photos and of course save its location throughout. Using radio tracking was a bit out of my abilities with the Pi and would have taken me far too long to figure out so that's why I used a dongle instead.

I've been helped greatly on the balloon side by Chris Hillcox who's lending me his trackers and a GoPro hero 3+ black, so if anybody wants to track it, here's the spot tracker link:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0qq6THXLXQJudoSyjyqOH3yUrB4h3giFz

It will be launched from Bolton Abbey, North Yorkshire tomorrow hopefully with a 1200g pawan balloon and assuming this configuration is used then I hope to achieve around 31000m if all goes well.

Andrew. "

Source :  UKHAS
f6agv (AT) free.fr

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire