MESSAGE DE BIENVENUE


jeudi 28 avril 2016

ANNONCE BALLON UK 30 avril 2016 YORKSHIRE DALES

Dear All,
I am a student who's A2 DT project is based around my HAB, I will be launching my PITS board equipt Pi this weekend. For anybody interested and willing to lend a hand tracking the details are as follows, can be found on both flight document and my payload configuration (first 3 are wrong sorry)
Payload name, CHEESE
Frequency, 434.0 MHZ
Carrier Shift 600
Baud Rate 300
Filter Bandwidth 300 (auto)
I will be launching at 11:00 on Saturday morning in the Yorkshire Dales
Please do feel free to contact me if I missed anything or for any advice before the big day. Thanks again to this amazing community for facilitating this!
Many thanks
William Cheese-Probert
07827933114
willcheesep@gmail.com
Source directe : UKHAS
From : f6agv '@' free.fr

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire